Saturday, December 19, 2009

Unintended Consequences Chapter 18 Teaser

Here's a sneak peek. My beta have the whole chapter right now. I hope to have it posted before Christmas.

Alice’s eyes moved from Edward’s to mine. “Esme would be very disappointed if you didn’t join us.” The look on Edward’s face made me think he was less than thrilled with her for asking. I guess watching over an invalid wouldn’t have been my first choice to celebrate the holiday either.

“It’s okay. I don’t want to impose,” I hastily answered as Edward continued to glare at her.

“It’s no imposition. She is correct. Esme would be pleased to have you there.” His eyes seemed to have softened a bit as he spoke and whatever discussion they had been having wordlessly must have ended. For whatever reason, it appeared as though Edward didn’t want me to go with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment