Friday, December 11, 2009

Unintended Consequences Chapter 1 Separation

Here's a link to a story that I have been writing for some time. It is posted on Twilighted.net as well as fanfiction.net. Chapter 16 was recently submitted and I will update this blog with all of the chapters as I am able.


The basis for the story is simple:

You can't erase mistakes.


You can't wish they didn't happen-They did.


You have to accept that you made them and deal with the consequences of making them.


Bella has moved on with her life. She is entering her freshman year of college and is in a comfortable relationship with Jacob. There are consequences that Edward is faced with when he enters Bella's life again in an attempt to protect her.


Drop me a line and let me know if you enjoyed the first chapter. This is my first attempt at creative writing and I have been blessed with wonderful readers who support me with each new update.


1 comment:

  1. please continue with the story, I love your angle!

    ReplyDelete